Install Cityscapes Kodi Build on Firestick/Fire TV and Android – HowTo
This step by step tutorial will show you how to install the Cityscapes Kodi Build.
Cityscapes is a great Kodi build located in the Grindhouse Repository, containing other solid builds and add-ons to choose from.
Some of these other notable compilations within the Grindhouse Repo include Decades and Spaced Out.
The best parts of building Cityscapes include its scenic interface, plugins, categories, and variety of content.
For these reasons and more, we’ve included Cityscapes in our Best Kodi Builds list.
Before installing any Kodi build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Cityscapes Kodi Build Screenshots
Note: If you’re looking for the direct sources Cityscapes and other builds populate the streaming links from, I suggest you check out our Best Free Movie Sites and Putlocker Alternatives lists.
Follow the steps below to install Cityscapes Kodi Build on your Kodi device. For this example, we are using an Amazon Firestick 4k.
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT AND IP ADDRESS REGISTRATION
1. This App / Plugin Should Only Be Used To Access Movies And TV Shows That Are Not Protected By Copyright.
2. These Applications / Plugins Are Generally Hosted On Insecure Servers Where Your IP Address Is Logged, Which Can Expose Your Identity And Location.
A VPN Will Change Your IP Address And Encrypt Your Connection, Making You Anonymous While Using These Apps / Plugins.
BACK TO SCHOOL DISCOUNT FOR EVERYONE – SAVE 65%
How to install Cityscapes Kodi building guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click on the settings icon
- Hover over the Plugins menu item and enable Unknown Sources if it is not already enabled
- Click back on the remote control to go back to the system page
- Select File Manager
- Enter the following URL exactly as it appears here: Http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo And click OK
- Highlight the box under the font you just typed and enter a name for this media source, type “gh” Or any other name by which you would like to identify this source and click OK
- Click the Back button on your remote or keyboard until you return to the System screen
- Select extensions
- Click Install from zip file
- Click “gh” Or another name you assigned to the media source in the previous step
- Click on the URL of the zip file – Repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip
- Wait for the Grindhouse Repository Add-on installed message to appear
- Click Install from repository
- Click on Grindhouse repository
- Wait for the Grindhouse Wizard Add-On Installed message to appear
- When you are prompted to create the menu, click Unused
- Go back to the Main Menu and click on Plugins
- Scroll down and choose Cityscapes18 under Grindhouse 18 buildings Header.
Note: Although we recommend using Kodi 18, there is a Cityscapes17 build available for Kodi 17 users
- Wait for Cityscapes Kodi Build to install
- When this message appears, click OK
- Once the download is complete, reopen Kodi from the Start menu
- That’s it! Cityscapes Kodi build is now installed correctly
- Once on the main screen, be sure to allow menus to be created and plugins to install. This may take a few minutes, so be patient.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE
Supercharge Kodi Guide
Downloaded by over 2,000,000 Kodi users
Kodi doesn’t do much without popular third-party builds / add-ons that provide free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, and more.
As mentioned above, this build works especially well with Real-Debrid built in.
Follow the quick steps below for Real-Debrid integration within Cityscapes Kodi build.
One. Hover over the System category within the menu.
Two. Click the down button on your remote, then scroll and select ResolveURL.
3. Within Universal solvers Menu at the top, scroll down and select (Re) authorize my account Under the Real-Debrid Vault.
Four. This screen will appear. Type the code Â provided.
5. Â Open an internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
6. Enter the code provided in Step 4 and click Follow .
7. Your Real-Debrid app is now approved!
8. Then you should notice a “ResolveURL Real Debrid Resolver authorized” The message appears.
9. That’s it! You have successfully integrated Real-Debrid into Cityscapes Kodi build.
Note: In this example, we’re watching Night of the Living Dead, which is on our list of best public domain movies.
Cityscapes Building Elements And Components
The Cityscapes build features an impressive interface and the layout allows for smooth navigation.
The Cityscapes compilation contains a list of available categories, including: Movies, TV, AIO, Music, System, Favorites, and Exit.
Some of the featured add-ons within cityscape construction include Athena, The Magic Dragon, Mad Titan, Enigma, Jor-El, Numbers, and many more.
All of these plugins and more stand out on our popular list of The best Kodi add-ons.
We frequently get questions on the TECH site about how to use Kodi builds. For more information on this, check out our guide below.
How to use a Kodi build
Overall, Cityscapes is a solid build that is small enough to work on any streaming device, including Amazon Firestick.
Try Cityscapes Kodi Build today!
Cityscapes Kodi Build FAQ
What Is Cityscapes Kodi Build?
Cityscapes is a version of Kodi, which is a comprehensive platform that includes tons of functional add-ons and other features for a pleasant streaming experience.
How Do I Use A Kodi Build?
Using a Kodi build is as simple as installing and selecting from different categories that can include: Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Fitness, Kids, and much more.
Are Kodi Builds Legal?
Yes. Kodi builds are legal to install and use. However, what you access in a build may not be legal. To ensure your privacy when streaming, always enable a VPN with Kodi.
What Is The Difference Between A Kodi Addon And A Kodi Build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a custom skin that you can install with one click.
Follow us and like: